The protection they want at a price they can afford.
Life insurance is pretty simple, once you get past the question of who’s paying the premium. You buy it, hope you never need it, and when bad things happen, at least your family is protected in some small way.
But today, when more workers are leveraging their paycheck than ever before to access high-value employer-offered term life insurance coverage at affordable rates, maybe it’s not so simple. Features like guaranteed issue, spouse and dependent children coverage, spouse-only coverage and unlimited portability start to become more important. The benefit begins with a smart, affordable and valuable plan design.
At Reliance Standard, we have two life insurance platforms to address your employees’ needs. Please contact your Reliance Standard sales representative for a complete explanation of the Voluntary Life (VG) and Supplemental Life (GL) plans, and what will work best for you.
The VG plan offers employees an excellent opportunity to purchase Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse and children on a payroll deduction basis.
View our short video that answers questions you or your employees may have about Voluntary Group Term Life insurance.
Group Term Life Plan Features:
- Incremental coverage from $10,000 to $500,000 for employees and spouses
- Guaranteed issue amounts for employees — often for spouses, too
- Dependent child(ren) coverage (guaranteed issue)
- Employee can elect spouse-only or spouse and dependent children-only coverage
- Accelerated Death Benefit included
- Waiver of Premium included
- Portability and conversion included
- Tobacco user/Non-Tobacco user rates may be available
- Five-year, age-banded rates
For Additional Information:
Your Guide to Understanding Voluntary Term Life Insurance