Keystone Index Single Premium Index Annuity.
- Three index strategies and a fixed rate strategy with the ability to reallocate annually
- Surrender Charge Periods of 5, 7, or 10 years and charges that are not greater than 9%
- No MVA
- No banding - all premium amounts receive the same caps and participation rates that rank among the highest in the industry
- Full Account Value paid at death
- Liquidity through 10% withdrawals available in year one; a nursing home, hospital, and custodial care confinement waiver, and a terminal illness waiver
All these benefits are backed by Reliance Standard’s financial strength and long-standing history of excellent renewal rates!
Current Strategies & Rates