Group Dental Care
Reliance Standard offers a variety of dental programs tailored to fit the needs of groups with 10 or more lives. Not only are the plans flexible, but they can be written either as stand-alone coverage or as part of a package with other employee benefits. Managed Care* and Voluntary Plans are also available. Managed Care plans help cut costs for those insured by encouraging them to visit a Participating Provider Organization (PPO) network dentist. Voluntary Dental Plans are designed for use with Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Service code and allow employees to pay for benefits with pre-tax dollars. In addition, individuals covered under our dental and vision plans receive access to a noninsurance Rx discount through Walmart and Sam’s Club pharmacies.
- Find a dental or vision provider
- View personal benefit summaries, claims, pretreatment estimates, and status of plan maximums and deductibles.
Group Dental Plan Highlights
- Choice from a wide variety of full-service plan designs
- Maximum RewardsSM option can increase annual maximums with carryover
- Participating Provider Organization plans
- Voluntary/Pretax plans
- Plans may cover Type 1/Preventive Care, Type 2/Basic and Type 3/Major procedures or Type 1 and Type 2 only, or Type 1 only.
- Cost Containment, Small Group, High/Low, Buy-Up and Administrative Services Only plans
- Orthodontia benefits available
- Prescription Drug Savings at more than 60,000 pharmacies nationwide
*Managed Care is not available in all states. The PPO is contracted and maintained through an agreement between RSL and Ameritas Life Insurance Corp.
Group Vision Care
Reliance Standard offers a variety of cost-effective, flexible vision plans tailored to fit the needs of groups with 10 or more lives. Like our Dental plans, Group Vision Care plans can be written either as stand-alone coverage or as part of a package with other employee benefits.
A comprehensive eye exam can:
- detect numerous medical conditions including diabetes, glaucoma and high blood pressure
- and enhance your employees' vision.
Group Vision Plan Highlights
- Basic Vision, a maximum covered expense/defined benefit reimbursement plan with optional network
- Sharper Vision features the VSP network
- TrueView Vision® features the EyeMed network
- Materials-Only or Materials-Optional plans
- Exam Plus benefit, VSP eye exam plus VSP discounts available with most dental plans
- LASIK AdvanceSM available with most dental plans
- Exam frequency is 12 months, lenses/contacts and frame frequencies may be 12 or 24 months.
- RSL TriChoice offers three popular, streamlined voluntary plans with set rates
- Non-contributory Plans available (eligible employees and dependents are insured, employer pays full premium)
- Contributory Plans available (eligible employees and dependents who enroll contribute to cost, employer contribution of 25% or more required)
- Voluntary Plans – Section 125 pre-tax environment (eligible employees and dependents who enroll pay premiums with pre-tax dollars, no employer money required)
Visit our eServices overview page for details on the enhanced online services available to policyholders and covered employees.
For Additional Information: