Welcome to Reliance Standard!
Do the math: U.S. Voluntary Group Term Life Insurance sales grew faster in 2008 than any other product line, demonstrating the work force demand — and willingness to pay — for financial security in troubled times - LIMRA, 2009
The Reliance Standard Voluntary Group Term Life (VG) plan offers employees an excellent opportunity to purchase Term Life Insurance for self, spouse and children on a payroll deduction basis.
Group Term Life Plan Features:
- Incremental coverage available for employees and spouses
- Guaranteed issue amounts for employees — often for spouses, too
- Dependent child(ren) coverage (guaranteed issue)
- Employee can elect spouse-only or spouse and dependent children-only coverage
- Accelerated Death Benefit included
- Waiver of Premium included
- Portability and conversion included
- Five-year, age-banded rates
For Additional Information:
Your Guide to Understanding Voluntary Term Life Insurance