Why Consider Voluntary Indemnity Coverage?
Everyone knows the importance of having good medical coverage, but a basic plan can only go so far. The fact is, even those who may feel confident in their health insurance choices may still become future victims of unexpected hospital costs: In 2018, inpatient care expenses for an individual averaged $4,659.2.
Reliance Standard now offers Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (VHI) coverage to help cover those costs, along with the convenience of easy guaranteed-issue coverage and premiums paid via payroll deduction. Every VHI plan covers hospital admission and daily room and board expenses with the plan-level option to add critical care and wellness screening benefit coverage as well.
Benefits - Employer
- Can be added at no direct cost to employer
- COBRA-eligible, administration included
- Customization available for groups of over 2,000 eligible lives
- HIPAA compliant
Click here to learn more.
Benefits - Employee
- Guaranteed coverage, with no medical underwriting
- Convenient payroll deduction
- No pre-existing conditions or mental/nervous/substance abuse exclusions or limitations
- Wellness benefit available
For additional information:
Your Guide to Understanding Hospital Indemnity Insurance
1 Modern Healthcare