Protecting their future is no accident.
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, more than 37,000 people died in car accidents in 2007. More than one in four Americans has been involved in a car accident in the last five years, and in the time it takes to watch a television sitcom, two people will die in car accidents in the U.S. And if that doesn’t sound compelling, consider this: experts believe that based on current trends, every single American will be involved in at least one automobile accident in his or her lifetime.
And that’s just car accidents.
Reliance Standard’s Voluntary AD&D coverage is a convenient, affordable measure of protection you can give employees and their families against the very aspects of life no one wants to think about, let alone plan for.
View our short video that answers questions you may have about Voluntary AD&D insurance.
AD&D Plan Features:
- Benefits to $500,000
- Standard benefits to age 75
- Guaranteed coverage (no individual underwriting)
- Spouse and dependent child(ren) coverage available
- Exposure & Disappearance coverage included
- Conversion privilege
- Extension of family coverage provision
- Newlywed/newborn provision
- Minimal participation requirement — as few as 10 lives or
- $100 per month in premium
- Seat belt/air bag benefit available up to $25,000 maximum
For Additional Information:
Your Guide to Understanding Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance