The Reliance Standard Voluntary Group Term Life (VG) plan offers employees an excellent opportunity to purchase Term Life Insurance for self, spouse and children on a payroll deduction basis.
View our short video that answers questions you may have about Voluntary Group Term Life insurance.
Group Term Life Plan Features:
- Incremental coverage from $10,000 to $500,000 for employees and spouses
- Guaranteed issue amounts for employees — often for spouses, too
- Dependent child(ren) coverage (guaranteed issue)
- Employee can elect spouse-only or spouse and dependent children-only coverage
- Accelerated Death Benefit included
- Waiver of Premium included
- Portability and conversion included
- Tobacco user/Non-Tobacco user rates may be available
- Five-year, age-banded rates
For Additional Information:
Your Guide to Understanding Voluntary Term Life Insurance